Sunday, November 8, 2009

Young Galaxy Rocked My World!






Last night I had the priviledge of seeing Young Galaxy play at Zaphod's!  I was absolutely blown away by their performance.  It was original, emotional and passionate!  I danced, I got goosebumps, and I didn't want it to end.   They created the most amazing ambiance with a smoke machine, and lasers, it was so brooding and dark, in the best way possible.  Catherine McCandless was so intense, she seemed to put her whole heart and soul into the performance.  I love her, and would be the happiest girl in the world if she ever shopped at Young Janes!  A girl can dream can't she!  My favorite part of her totally rockin' outfit was her hair animal hat.   I had seen them online ages ago, and was pleased to see someone wearing one live and in person!  We'll be playing Young Galaxy on repeat at Young Janes, so come on by and have a listen ......






Bizarre Hair Hats by Nagi Noda