Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yay, Frankie Magazine!


So I've been obsessing over Frankie Magazine since I first discovered it a few years ago!  But never did I think that I wouldn't be able to buy it anywhere in Ottawa, or Montreal??  Mags and Fags used to sell it, but sadly they haven't continued to do so.  So after a year or so of pining for my Frankie fix, I finally bit the bullet, and bought a subscription!!!  Expensive yes, but well worth it!  I know they do online subscriptions, but for me, a huge part of the joy of reading my fave mag is holding it in my hands, especially Frankie whose printed on the most lush paper ever!   Also online you don't get the special presents that come along every 2 months, such as posters, calendars, or wrapping paper!!! The day I received my first issue in the mail was one of the most joyful of my life!  Oh Frankie how I love thee!  Come by and see me at Young Janes, and maybe I'll let you peruse it for yourself!

xox YJ



No comments: