Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cute Couple!


You know when you see a cute couple walking down the street just looking adorable and complementing each other so sweetly, and you can't help but stop and stare, well this post is devoted to them!!  

First we have our stylishly dressed mannequin couple!  They're hanging out in front of a beautiful landscape of deer and mountains!



So while I don't claim to be a "Cute Couple", I thought I'd include a pic of my hubby and I in Cuba on our honeymoon!



Just a random cute couple ..... I'm digging his big russian hat!  And I wonder who she's talking to?



Here we have Slow Club, a new favorite musical duo of Young Janes!  How cute is his denim cowboy shirt paired with her plaid and braids!



Stop and stare worthy cuteness at it's best!  They're so perfectly monochromatic in grey and white!

 

No comments: